Preschool – Fifth Grade Students
- 1st-5th grade students are dropped off in front of the gym. The gym doors open no earlier than 7:30 am. Please do not let your child exit your car unless a staff member is present.
- Junior and Senior Kindergarten parents are encouraged to accompany their child to the classroom after 7:45 am.
- Preschool students must be accompanied by an adult to their classroom.
- Any student arriving late must be accompanied to the office and signed in.
- SK-5th grade students are picked up in front of the gym for dismissal.
- JK Students are picked up at the shelter unless waiting with an older student.
If you cannot pick up your child on time, (s)he will be taken to After Care. Preschool morning students will remain with the extended day program.
Please be considerate of others at drop-off and pick up. If you plan to get out of the car, please park in a designated parking spot to keep traffic moving.
Children who remain at school after regular school hours for extracurricular clubs or activities are to be picked up in front of the gym on time or they will be taken to the Community Room for Aftercare.